Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome!


I've finally gotten around to setting up a Blog for my Ziggles Pendant shop. I started making scrabble tile pendants this past summer and it has been an amazing experience. I've had excellent feedback both online and at the few craft boutiques I've done recently. It has certainly kept me busy. I've also recently come up with the idea of doing Home Shows. I'm very excited about doing these. Meanwhile, I'm constantly looking for new tile ideas, so if you have any designs that you would like to see on a pendant, let me know!

As I begin this new blog, I'd also like to host a giveaway! Up for grabs is 3 pendants and 1 chain of your choice. Here's how you can enter to win:
Leave a comment on this blog: - 1 entry
Post a link to this blog on facebook: - 2 entries
Blog about Ziggles and include a link to my shop & this blog: - 5 entries
Sign up to Host a Pendant Party - 10 entries

Make sure to leave a comment on this post or send me a message saying if you posted on facebook or your blog and send your blog link, if I don't already have it. Drawing will be held February 15th.

10 comments:

  1. I love the one you made for me with my guys names! A lady at church complemented me on it and said they were doing some with the YM values for an activity (I know they won't be the same quality that you make). So there is an idea for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute pendants. Very creative!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did facebook and on myblog in a sec.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love them and I want to enter to win! :) I am Natalie's sister in law.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, would love to win this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i posted a link on FB. do we leave extra comments here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted a link to your blog and etsy shop on FB and my blog. Here's a link to my blog if you need verification. It is a private blog, so I need an email address to add an invite! http://baileybaconbits.blogspot.com/2011/02/awesome-giveaway-going-on.html
    LOVE your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pendants are so darling! LOVE them, hope I win!!! Oh and I also posted this on my blog www.bsyoung.blogspot.com and my Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Owl pendants! Your design choices are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE these pendants. I saw them for the first time at the Providence Sauerkraut festival, they were super cute! I think the owls are my favorite as well, although it's hard to decide...SO many cute choices!

    ReplyDelete